(in more steps than I ever thought possible …)My camera doesn’t lie, so it must have been back in March (2012) that we first began to think that it would be a really good idea to turn the shade-tunnel into a polytunnel. I can only think that the previous owners kept animals in there over winter or perhaps to keep a close eye on new born lambs and their mothers. We however are keener on growing plants so it was a dark and flappy waste of space for us. Taking one cover off and replacing it with another would be a quick and easy task. On a bright sunny morning in March we decided to take the layers of covers off to get a better look at the frame.
Then one sunny afternoon in October (2012) we were putting the replacement cover back on.
Obviously I’ve cut a very long story short!
Many thanks to Dunja, Steve, Sue and Mac for all your help. Only the doors to put on now before the winter and we can start growing.